Please do not attempt any of these exercise without first consulting your doctor.
This page is to complement those that already have bought the Mandala Book .
Make sure you read the book on the full subject first. Pg 1 – Yin and Yang- Enjoy it!
Meridians are the path ways of energy that are interconnected with our internal organs and their functions. Through them that ” Chi ” or “Prana” circulate in the body.
Bellow is Heart and Small Intestine Meridian Streath based on Shizuto Mazunaga Book.
- Sitting on Butterfly pose and bending forward bringing the elbows towards the front.
- Stay on for at least 6 breaths.
Liver and Gall Bladder Meridian Exercises
- Sitting down and opening your legs a part from each other in a comfortable pose.
2. bendding to the right allowing yourself to stretch the left side of the body for at least 6 breaths.
Back to centre and the going to the left side again allowing to stay there for at least 6 breaths.
Stay longer if you can.
Bladder and Kidneys Meridian Exercises
- Inhale stretching the legs in front of you and lifting the arms up
- Exhale bend forward into a complete forward bend. Stay at least for 6 breaths.