Fall with grace and gratitude
As we reach the maturity of our inner and outer perceptions, nature offering us a Festival of Colours just as a “Good Bye Party ” before winter arrives. The Fall brings maturity and detachment which allows us to reflect upon the infinite aspect of our being, beyond the outside pleasure and joy of the summer.
It’s about letting things go we don’t need anymore and letting them circulate into the “Mandala of Life” as they will recycle and return to us in the future with new teachings and new challenges.
Lots of people feel depressed and unplaced when the fall comes. They know that it’s the first call for the depths of winter and that each day will be darker and colder.
Make sure you keep practicing your yoga exercises and breathing, this will help balance the yin/yang energies. , also do not miss the natural beauty of the fall, keep a connection with nature as it is absolutely essential for inner healing .
Let’s perceive the Fall with our arms open as we detach ourselves from unnecessary thoughts and emotions and let’s connect with our inner light and prana that will help us to build the inner fire within.
Check our Fall Season to see if you can participate of ours sessions at Cricket St Thomas Leisure Club.
Meditation for Letting go …
- Open your heart centre by holding both arms out with your hands open on the side of your body keeping your elbows bended in a comfortable position . ( see diagram below left)
- Inhale deeply and exhale completely, letting go everything that you need to let go.
- Visualize leaves falling from the trees without any struggles or attachment.
- Be open to let it go …
Activating your inner light-
Let the light overcome the darkness as we connect with our inner fire.
- Pran Mudra – Thumbs touching the ring and little finger.
- Breath of Fire- Short and sharp inhale through the nose follow by sort and sharp exhale. Inhale and exhale quickly felling the navel point moving inward and releasing. DON’T DO IF YOU PREGNANT, just inhale and exhale long and deep with a nice smile on your face !
- Feel the lightness shining through your body , mind and spirit. Trust this light , it will guide your way always , it will shine through the darkness as you remove ignorance and fear.
- To finish , inhale deep and hold your breath for at least 6 second shinning the light from within out. DON’T HOLD YOUR BREATH IF YOU HAVE HEART CONDITIONS OR IF YOU PREGNANT.
Enjoy your inner light! Light others with Joy Peace and love !
Light a candle and gaze at the flame for a few minutes without blinking and then close your eyes visualize the light flame in your Ajna Chakra.
Meditate and realise !
Lila- Luciana Leuzzi